Study Buddy Study Buddy

Grey Matter

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm 19, first year med student.

In need of a study buddy asap. I've got holidays for 5 more days so before college begins I want to get acquainted with forthcoming chapters pretty well. But because I've spent past few days of my holidays doing absolutely nothing it's getting harder for me to stay focused and achieve my goals.

Anyone who could keep checking up on me and motivate me throughout these 5 days would work (preferably medical field).
Thank you.

MathaWilliams

In need of a study buddy asap. I've got holidays for 5 more days so before college begins I want to get acquainted with forthcoming chapters pretty well. But because I've spent past few days of my holidays doing absolutely nothing it's getting harder for me to stay focused and achieve my goals.

Anyone who could keep checking up on me and motivate me throughout these 5 days would work (preferably medical field).
Thank you.

I am sorry I missed your post. But we can be friends. In the future, if you need help ping me. If you are a student in college who is worried about writing your research paper, you may visit this website at https://studyclerk.com/help-with-research-paper / and see a list of writers who can do the writing for you. I am sure you will find that website useful.
I am sorry I missed your post. But we can be friends. In future if you need a help, ping me.

Edit: Are you still here?

Last edited:

zaidziyan786

Thank you.
Ok join with me, glad to have you to for studying.

D

Deleted member 40597

Thank you.
I'm in bro. We can study together. I would love to be ur study buddy! :)