Study Buddy Study Buddy: Just keep each other on task

ProvidentSpecs

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm just looking for someone I can vid call with and we keep each other on task. I just started my Graduate program (Masters in Management) and want to build some good study habits. I enjoy pomodoro study sessions! We don't need to study in the same field, I just want to engage with someone who is committed like I am, thank you!

medicine_student

Study Buddy
Hello! I'm just looking for someone I can vid call with and we keep each other on task. I just started my Graduate program (Masters in Management) and want to build some good study habits. I enjoy pomodoro study sessions! We don't need to study in the same field, I just want to engage with someone who is committed like I am, thank you!
Hey I'm from india currently preparing for medical entrance exams. Would love to study with u! For discussing timings and all can we chat further on telegram if interested?

Reha1106_

Hey, u already got 1?

Madrigal

Hello! I'm just looking for someone I can vid call with and we keep each other on task. I just started my Graduate program (Masters in Management) and want to build some good study habits. I enjoy pomodoro study sessions! We don't need to study in the same field, I just want to engage with someone who is committed like I am, thank you! Now, there's Nerdle, which is an addictive mobile game that will challenge your mathematical ability.
Hello! Are you graduating yet? You can contact me, I'm not sure I can help you much but I really like your curiosity. Best of luck to you on your learning journey!!!