Study Buddy Study buddy (for long hours)

• Thread starter Deleted member 50419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50419

Hello everyone!!!
I'm here to find a study buddy who can study with me for long hours. I'm currently in high school . during this pandemic I find it really difficult to study so yehh I would like someome to study with me and of course we can motivate each other and can talk in breaks. My time zone is 5:30 .Hope to find a study buddy soon!!

D

Deleted member 50419

Hey, I search for a studdy buddy too, so if you want we can study together.
Heyya sure!!! But what's your timezone n if u r interested then we can chat further about timings n all on telegram or instagram....

waseem6589

Hello everyone!!!
I'm here to find a study buddy who can study with me for long hours. I'm currently in high school . during this pandemic I find it really difficult to study so yehh I would like someome to study with me and of course we can motivate each other and can talk in breaks. My time zone is 5:30 .Hope to find a study buddy soon!!
Hii hope u are fine. Im preparing for my upcoming medicine exams in may. I need someone who can study with me for long period we can help eachother. we can motivate eachother. If you are willing to study with me we will study for 10-12 hours daily we will use pomodoro we will sudy for 50 mnutes and take break for10 minutes.if you are comfortable then reply

Quote Reply