Study Buddy Study buddy for Japanese

Alltraz

Hello everyone, my name is Radim and I am looking for someone who is interested in Japanese and would not mind speak with me about it. As I am living in small town in Austria there are no opportunities to get someone to study with so I came here.

i speak English, Czech, Slovak and German if you would want to learn it I would love to help.

Kuroiihoshi

Hello everyone, my name is Radim and I am looking for someone who is interested in Japanese and would not mind speak with me about it. As I am living in small town in Austria there are no opportunities to get someone to study with so I came here.

i speak English, Czech, Slovak and German if you would want to learn it I would love to help.
Hey ! I’m also looking for a Japanese study buddy if you’re still interested

Xiao

Study Buddy

Hope we can be study buddies.
I'm Xiao from China.
UTC +8