Study Buddy Study Buddy for a student

What ways do you study the most?

• Pomodoro techinque

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Half day battle and half day fun

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Study in the morning and then take a break then, study in the evening.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continuous study all the time.

• Most of the time try to study but, don't start becoming a procrastinator.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other: Specify in the comments

• Total voters

Appy

Study Buddy
Need a study buddy to keep me motivated, to study every day. I live in India and my time zone is UTC+5hrs. You can work on any subject, I am doing my second year of CS Engineering. Just need to study with me every day and we could talk in the breaks. Only Female study buddies. Less talk, more work. Will definitely help with your motivation too! Need to exchange progress to be accountable. Will be the best buddy if you are the one giving your minimum.

Appy

Study Buddy
Hello Everyone, If anyone is still interested ping me up. We'll start the study ASAP.

Appy

Study Buddy
Hey y'all, If anyone's still up there ready we'll start studying. Also, read the specifications before reacting.
Need a study buddy to keep me motivated, to study every day. I live in India and my time zone is UTC+5hrs. You can work on any subject, I am doing my second year of CS Engineering. Just need to study with me every day and we could talk in the breaks. Only Female study buddies. Less talk, more work. Will definitely help with your motivation too! Need to exchange progress to be accountable. Will be the best buddy if you are the one giving your minimum.