Study Buddy Someone please reply before I fail thx

Lxx

Hii my name is Lama, I’m a second year medical student. My whole life I used to “cram study” and surprisingly that always got me great marks!
Unfortunately, that approach doesn’t work with medicine school, the topics are enormous and there’s EXTENSIVE amounts of information..
Thus, I’m looking for a study buddy to help each other get used to ACTUALLY studying everyday ( or at least 5 days a week)

PS (I hate sitting on a desk for too long so short intermittent sessions are preferable)

Thank you!!

Last edited:

VIVIANMN

Hii my name is Lama, I’m a second year medical student. My whole life I used to “cram study” and surprisingly that always got me great marks!
Unfortunately, that approach doesn’t work with medicine school, the topics are enormous and there’s EXTENSIVE amounts of information..
Thus, I’m looking for a study buddy to help each other get used to ACTUALLY studying everyday ( or at least 5 days a week)

PS (I hate sitting on a desk for too long so short intermittent sessions are preferable)

Thank you!!
Hey, I wish to be your study buddy.

D

Deleted member 55237

Thank you!!
Hi! I am writing my finals for my last year at school and is interested to study with you!!