Study Buddy Searching for a study buddy

Purvaa

Hey ! I'm new here , and looking for a study buddy. My ideal study hours are 6-8 hours per day but lately i'm just procrastinating my work a lot. So i really want someone to study with me amd get along so that we both can stay on the right track and help each other with their studies. Subject doesn't really matter. Btw i'm 17 and preparing for college entrance exams. My time zone is IST . Any time zone is ideal until we have a more than 5 hours gap.

HotCheese

Medical Technology
Study Buddy
Hey ! I'm new here , and looking for a study buddy. My ideal study hours are 6-8 hours per day but lately i'm just procrastinating my work a lot. So i really want someone to study with me amd get along so that we both can stay on the right track and help each other with their studies. Subject doesn't really matter. Btw i'm 17 and preparing for college entrance exams. My time zone is IST . Any time zone is ideal until we have a more than 5 hours gap.
Hi! I would also like to study with you guys. Please message me the link when you guys are ready :)