Study Buddy Psychology Hons Student. Looking for an Accountable & Disciplined Study Partner.

shags_97

I know that I know nothing.
Study Buddy
If you are someone who is intrinsically motivated and actually serious about increasing productivity and staying the course during these tough times. Then please feel free to join. I will try my level best to raise the standards on a daily basis and keep parties at both ends accountable. Someone with a basic understanding of the subject matter is highly appreciated. We can exchange notes and have healthy debates. In case you are not related to the field then please drop a message with how you can help.

Looking Forward To Massively Study Sessions together.
Thanks
Stay Safe & healthy

Ashu07

If you are someone who is intrinsically motivated and actually serious about increasing productivity and staying the course during these tough times. Then please feel free to join. I will try my level best to raise the standards on a daily basis and keep parties at both ends accountable. Someone with a basic understanding of the subject matter is highly appreciated. We can exchange notes and have healthy debates. In case you are not related to the field then please drop a message with how you can help.

Looking Forward To Massively Study Sessions together.
Thanks
Stay Safe & healthy
Hi.. I am also looking for serious accountability partner. Do let me know if you are interested.