Study Buddy please

zaraperfume

hi im the worst procrastinator, covid has ruined any little motivation and drive i had that would get me through exams so im really struggling this year - which is fantastic considering im in my final year of university. looking for someone who can study with me with cams on (dont need to show face, just be able to tell that your doing work)

i study accounting and im in the uk but i dont mind where youre from or ur major as long as you are also a university student (preferably looking for someone available at 3pm-11pm my time

D

Deleted member 32133

hi im the worst procrastinator, covid has ruined any little motivation and drive i had that would get me through exams so im really struggling this year - which is fantastic considering im in my final year of university. looking for someone who can study with me with cams on (dont need to show face, just be able to tell that your doing work)

i study accounting and im in the uk but i dont mind where youre from or ur major as long as you are also a university student (preferably looking for someone available at 3pm-11pm my time
I'm in