Neet 2024/Jee 2024

Isha2801

I really really need a study partner for neet 2024 (JEE aspirants works too, chem and phy are same). We can discuss about the updates of exams, we'll do mock papers together,study together for long hours, tutor each other and discuss doubts too. chat below if anyone's interested :')

gupte

Study Buddy
I really really need a study partner for neet 2024 (JEE aspirants works too, chem and phy are same). We can discuss about the updates of exams, we'll do mock papers together,study together for long hours, tutor each other and discuss doubts too. chat below if anyone's interested :'
heyy

Upvote 0

Shreyagoel

I really really need a study partner for neet 2024 (JEE aspirants works too, chem and phy are same). We can discuss about the updates of exams, we'll do mock papers together,study together for long hours, tutor each other and discuss doubts too. chat below if anyone's interested :')
I am also preparing for neet 2024 online and the only fault i feel is lack of people at home , starting with , doing basic maths , basic concepts of chemistry , structural organisation , and cell cycle simultaneously

Upvote 0

regina phalange

Hello I'm interested! I'm a neet 2024 aspirant! We can discuss everything about it and study together! How can I contact you ?

Upvote 0

roberto11

In a recent conversation with my friend, I discovered a fascinating realm of self-discovery and insight—psychic reading. Lately, I've been contemplating the mysteries of life and seeking guidance on various aspects. It seems to offer a curated selection of the best online psychic reading sites, specializing in live chat readings. The thought of gaining valuable insights into my future and gaining a deeper understanding of my present circumstances through these gifted individuals truly excites me. My friend highly recommended it, emphasizing the authenticity and positive experiences they had. With a blend of curiosity and a desire for clarity, I'm seriously considering exploring this avenue and embarking on a journey of self-discovery through psychic readings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0