NEET 2023

• Thread starter Deleted member 55720
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55720

I need a partner who is serious about putting atleast 7 to 8 hours /day . It would be similar to a responsibility when there's not just only you involved and it would be beneficial for both the sides . The most emphasis would be towards physics . Gonna recall the 11th syllabus here and there too . The problem with me is that i can't really focus when im studying alone but when im in a class , library or a group the tension builds up and i get really focused. Good luck to everyone , keep focused .

Last edited by a moderator:

Muhsi2212

I need a partner who is serious about putting atleast 7 to 8 hours /day . It would be similar to a responsibility when there's not just only you involved and it would be beneficial for both the sides . The most emphasis would be towards physics . Gonna recall the 11th syllabus here and there too . The problem with me is that i can't really focus when im studying alone but when im in a class , library or a group the tension builds up and i get really focused. Good luck to everyone , keep focused .
Hey I'm interested ... I'm giving my neet this yr ...

D

Deleted member 55936

Hey, I am entering 12th ryt now and I am looking for a study buddy to revise my 11th and to study 12th.. I am looking for at least 8 to 10 hrs a day .. Only serious readers