Study Buddy NEET 2023 ug study buddy needed !

arpixarr

Arpita Sharma
Study Buddy
hello, im in 11th grade, cbse, i have pcmb, i have wasted a lot of time and am now searching for a studdy buddy so that i procratinate less. i study on unacedemy btw

Sky07

hello, im in 11th grade, cbse, i have pcmb, i have wasted a lot of time and am now searching for a studdy buddy so that i procratinate less. i study on unacedemy btw
Hii , I'm also in 11 grade and I have PCB and Same condition with me , I'm also trying to find a good study buddy ! Can you be ?? I think we both can help each other ! What do you think ?

Jaweriya

Hii , I'm also in 11 grade and I have PCB and Same condition with me , I'm also trying to find a good study buddy ! Can you be ?? I think we both can help each other ! What do you think ?
I am also in 11th grade finding a study partner probably a girl .pcb....
if u want someone to share your daily goals with which would motivate each other and held each other responsible....like we both can start studying in morning waking up at 5 because when done together we would have a instinct someone is waiting for me and after study session we can discuss how much were we able to complete and so on....with a study partner it feels like someone is there with u in the struggle.... If u want to join me plz
dm in telegram @jaweriya_0

Last edited: