Study Buddy Need to study together.(girls only)

Unzilasaifi

Group Manager
I am a third year medical student in Ukraine (GMT+2). I have created a group for medical student girls (Any girl is welcomed from any year or any background). I want to provide in this group a good environment for studying and at the same time for socialization.
We study in the Google meet which is available 24/7 with cam on and use the pomodoro method to st
If any one interested please let me know .

D

Deleted member 49589

I am a third year medical student in Ukraine (GMT+2). I have created a group for medical student girls (Any girl is welcomed from any year or any background). I want to provide in this group a good environment for studying and at the same time for socialization.
We study in the Google meet which is available 24/7 with cam on and use the pomodoro method to st
hii

Rosie 17

Hey , I would love to join your study group. I’m 17 and it’s my last year of high school .