Study Buddy Need study buddy for upsc

Anakshi

Hey guys, I am a UPSC aspirant
Study Buddy
Hey guys! I need a study buddy to study for UPSC, with the new announcement of postponing the exam I have started losing a bit of motivation and studying together could benefit both of us. Timmings are flexible.

RahulChandel

Study Buddy
Hey anakshi am also preparing for upsc ese my paper is in jan but we could study together till your paper
Msg me on insta @a_mortal_being

Anakshi

Hey guys, I am a UPSC aspirant
Study Buddy
Hey anakshi am also preparing for upsc ese my paper is in jan but we could study together till your paper
Hey, can you send me your link, the only account I can find there is someone from new Zealand :3

AbhishekUPSC

Hi. I am doing online coaching. I want a study partner for revision of Current Affair and Answer Writting. Please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuva0001

Hey guys! I need a study buddy to study for UPSC, with the new announcement of postponing the exam I have started losing a bit of motivation and studying together could benefit both of us. Timmings are flexible.
Starting upsc prelims 2022 group discussion...it's a small group of 4 people. People who already gave attempt and completed syllabus are prefered ...if interested kindly ping me ... email - yuvarajgee0001@gmail.com