Study Buddy need strict study buddy

parth arora

from india
hi i am looking for study buddy for neet ug . we will fix number of study hours and will remain strict with that schedule . only 4 months are left no time to waste so please message asap. other courses buddy can also message. we will work hard to achieve our goals

D

Deleted member 21161

H
hi i am looking for study buddy for neet ug . we will fix number of study hours and will remain strict with that schedule . only 4 months are left no time to waste so please message asap. other courses buddy can also message. we will work hard to achieve our goals
Hello. I am looking for the same too. I am preparing for usmle step 1

awantika kholia

i am a neet ug aspirant too! if u are down with me we can study together

syifaaaa

heart to heart wanderer and stargazer
I am down for this! my timezone is GMT+7 and let's connect through message!

Rishi1

Study Buddy
me too, i just have 2 months left.

HotCheese

Medical Technology
Study Buddy
Hi! I would also like to study with you guys. Please message me the link when you guys are ready :)

D

Deleted member 53658

here's my zoom link if anyone would like to join. I'll be studying every day. girls only please.