Study Buddy need of study buddy (preferably female )

Farhafar

having exams in less than 2 months
Group Manager
Study Buddy
I am skipping 2 years of my high school and straight out doing my a/ls next year, so I need a serious study buddy who can study with me for more than 5 to 6 hrs, especially in detail I am being homeschooled so I expect the utmost motivation from my buddy. We can besties at the end hopefully

MANASI SINGH

MANASI SINGH
Study Buddy
hello farhafar, I am Manasi singh (girl0from INDIA. I am a neet aspirant(2023) I am available during afternoons if you'd be interested in studying together, do let me know. I can contact you via googlemeet .I might not discuss any subject doubts with you ,i just want a partner's presence while I am studying. u can contact me at manasisingh2016@gmail.com

Yeee:]

I am skipping 2 years of my high school and straight out doing my a/ls next year, so I need a serious study buddy who can study with me for more than 5 to 6 hrs, especially in detail I am being homeschooled so I expect the utmost motivation from my buddy. We can besties at the end hopefully
Heyyy same here, even I am home schooled and I too have exams in less than 2 months lol...
Hit me up if you're intrested and you can contact me at tissib03@gmail.com

Also, I am girl :]