Study Buddy Need a study partner

Juju_br

Julia
I'm in high school and looking for a partner for motivation. I'm not really used to studying and I have to study subjects I don't like for another year. Any timezone or country is fine. I enjoy watching the office and K dramas. I'm really into true crime.
Hi :)

RahulChandel

Study Buddy
I'm in high school and looking for a partner for motivation. I'm not really used to studying and I have to study subjects I don't like for another year. Any timezone or country is fine. I enjoy watching the office and K dramas. I'm really into true crime.
Hey Tavisha I am preparing for Upsc and need a study buddy to sit for like 2-3 hrs in morning and evening. If u r interested thn PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erica007

Algebra to Intro to Calculus Math Study Partner
Group Manager
Study Buddy
interested in studying math

Last edited by a moderator:

azoe

Study Buddy
hi is anyone still looking for study buddies , if yes pls let me know, I'm in high school 2022 i'll give board exam , anyone willing to study with me or wanna be study buddies let me know cuz i'm too lazy to study alone

Devashish29

Good morning Tvisha. I can be a good motivator and an mentor :) feel free to ping. Stay safe :)

Jazzmine

Heyy....
I'm in high school and looking for a partner for motivation. I'm not really used to studying and I have to study subjects I don't like for another year. Any timezone or country is fine. I enjoy watching the office and K dramas. I'm really into true crime