Study Buddy Need a study buddy

Minimi

Hi everyone !

I'm a mechanical engineering student and i'm searching for a study buddy. Preferably, we will just text to keep ourselves productive ! We will text to each other first to see which time suit us. I can text in french and english. We don't have to study the same subject.

Thanks !

PS: UTC - 4 (Canada)

squirrel

Hi everyone !

I'm a mechanical engineering student and i'm searching for a study buddy. Preferably, we will just text to keep ourselves productive ! We will text to each other first to see which time suit us. I can text in french and english. We don't have to study the same subject.

Thanks !

hey
Hi everyone !

Thanks !

Hey!! i am new here.. so i guess we can try it out

Lily Flora

Hi everyone !

Thanks !

HII

adriana_99

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi everyone !

Thanks !

Hi I'm also mechie :) we can study together