Study Buddy Need a study buddy who can video call

Aomomelet21

I’m a 4th year med student that procrastinates way TOO MUCH!! so if you’re up to video call for a couple hours a day to study in silence (we can talk during breaks), please feel free to text me!!

UTC+7 I’m from Thailand so excuse me from all the english mistakes!

_shriya1616

Hi! I totally relate in terms of procrastination :) I think we can help each other out!!
Let me know when you are free to video call via Zoom or Google Meet. Looking forward!!

royson

Hi! I totally relate in terms of procrastination :) I think we can help each other out!!
Let me know when you are free to video call via Zoom or Google Meet. Looking forward!!
I'm interested too
I wanna check if our timezones match
I might not be able to help with your subjects cuz I've just graduated from pre university
But i think it would be mutually beneficial to study for longer hours and effectively

Last edited:

Txumiri

I’m a 4th year med student that procrastinates way TOO MUCH!! so if you’re up to video call for a couple hours a day to study in silence (we can talk during breaks), please feel free to text me!!

I wouldlove to study with you

D

Deleted member 64358

Hi. I'm a third year medical student. I'm interested too.

Siddhant

Modern day nerd.
Study Buddy

As I can there are a lot of people willing to do this, so why dont we just make a study group.
Anyone interested Add me up on discord.
I usually do 6-8 hours of study session on pomodoro.
So if u feel like u wanna be a part of it addup or reply ASAP!
Signing Off.

nan

I am postintern looking for a studypartner to study over muted video all for this Nov.inicet...Daily 10 to 12 hrs...if anyone there please text me...preferably post intern

D

Deleted member 65477

@SinkingTitanic my telegram id

D

Deleted member 65477

As I can there are a lot of people willing to do this, so why dont we just make a study group.
Anyone interested Add me up on discord.
I usually do 6-8 hours of study session on pomodoro.
So if u feel like u wanna be a part of it addup or reply ASAP!
Signing Off.
@SinkingTitanic my telegram id