Study Buddy Need a study buddy who can help me reduce procastination and study together (Girl or a Boy)

MrHB

Hi everyone, I am a college student currently doing bachelors in CS (3rd semester). I am looking for someone who can study with me because, study together is always better than procastinating alone(if you are not a CS student then its okay, main goal is to just study together). Someone who can help me to get work done. We both will help eachother. Country, religion, age doesn't matter. If you're a girl or a boy, you are most welcome to become my Accountability Partner.

siriua

Hi everyone, I am a college student currently doing bachelors in CS (3rd semester). I am looking for someone who can study with me because, study together is always better than procastinating alone(if you are not a CS student then its okay, main goal is to just study together). Someone who can help me to get work done. We both will help eachother. Country, religion, age doesn't matter. If you're a girl or a boy, you are most welcome to become my Accountability Partner.
Shall we study together

Tare

Endurance
Study Buddy
I am glad if u add me as study budy. Thank you

D

Deleted member 63682

I'm also looking for a study mate in CS

Camellia

Hey, I am also looking for a study buddy too. It'll be great if you'll add me too.

͢͢͢Ashley

Candid
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Do you want to study together??...I'm in high school and I'll will be opting CS in college...
Hi everyone, I am a college student currently doing bachelors in CS (3rd semester). I am looking for someone who can study with me because, study together is always better than procastinating alone(if you are not a CS student then its okay, main goal is to just study together). Someone who can help me to get work done. We both will help eachother. Country, religion, age doesn't matter. If you're a girl or a boy, you are most welcome to become my Accountability Partner.Do you want to study together??I'll be opting CS in college,(I'm in high school...)