Study Buddy Need a study buddy and a friend

Saurabhmehta

Upsc aspirant
Hey, I am preparing for upsc cse 2023 and need a study partner where we both can push ourselves to complete aur daily targets discuss current affairs and need someone to motivate and force me to study I had a heartbreak recently and can't focus on studies so more than a buddy I need a friend who can understand me and help me come out of this phase. I am from Nagpur India

aidae

Hey, I am preparing for upsc cse 2023 and need a study partner where we both can push ourselves to complete aur daily targets discuss current affairs and need someone to motivate and force me to study I had a heartbreak recently and can't focus on studies so more than a buddy I need a friend who can understand me and help me come out of this phase. I am from Nagpur India
Hi dear..Can I BE UR BUDDY?

UPSCFodegay!

Hi
I am having Sociology Optional
Pro at 1 to 1 accountability! Via Pomodoros
I’ve given 1 Mains
Are u up for a collab ?
2023 will be my 3rd attempt.

anshita jain

hey I'm preparing for neet ug and also need a study buddy and a friend and I'm also from Nagpur