Study Buddy Need a studdy buddy if any one is interested Prep for Bach of IT

jack0194

Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

So I'm more than likely going to uni later this year to do a bachelor in IT. I've started early just getting reuse to the basics. I basically need to upgrade my current PowerShell skills and get a lot better at HTML and CSS and this is only the basics. Apparently, these won't be so important during the degree the main thing I need to do is working on linear algebra.

If anyone out there is currently doing the same thing and wants to partner up please contact me Or feel free to comment on any study advice you might have.

Thanks.

Edvards

Study Buddy
Hey everyone,

Hey everyone,

So I'm more than likely going to uni later this year to do a bachelor in IT. I've started early just getting reuse to the basics. I basically need to upgrade my current PowerShell skills and get a lot better at HTML and CSS and this is only the basics. Apparently, these won't be so important during the degree the main thing I need to do is working on linear algebra.

If anyone out there is currently doing the same thing and wants to partner up please contact me Or feel free to comment on any study advice you might have.

Thanks.
Hey, you still looking for a study buddy? I can help out with CSS and HMTL sometime, but I am currently studying linear algebra, too. I am at very basics currently. So please DM, if you are interested!

Ellesea

Hey, you still looking for a study buddy? I can help out with CSS and HMTL sometime, but I am currently studying linear algebra, too. I am at very basics currently. So please DM, if you are interested!
Hey can I pls help me in studying html and css that would be really beneficial and we can also discuss about internships

jack0194

Hey can I pls help me in studying html and css that would be really beneficial and we can also discuss about internships
Sorry I very rarely check this. This would be great. I'm not at uni though I've only been doing it via Freecode camps. But I am do both of these.