MoocLab

Official Account
Group Manager

MoocLab Newsletter
View this email in your browser

MoocLab Newsletter​

February 2017​

The 2017 League Tables are out!​

For the second year running, MoocLab has published the MOOC & Online Course Platform League tables. These are designed to help the millions of students interested in online education compare the top Providers of Online Courses and MOOCs allowing you to make informed choices based on your own measures of importance.

Ten Top MOOC Picks for February 2017

Every month we scour the MOOC platforms to hand pick a collection of top rated MOOCs for you to consider. Find courses in computer science, business, arts & humanities, sciences and more.

Princeton University via Coursera
Starts February 20th

This course covers the essential information that every serious programmer needs to know about algorithms and data structures, with emphasis on applications and scientific performance analysis of Java implementations Join Now

University of Florida via Coursera
Started January 30th
The Horse Course will cover many unique aspects of equine ownership and touch upon the science behind many of today’s management practices. Join Now

MITx via edX
Starts: February 1, 2017

Create a profitable innovation by learning how to design a business model, price your product and create a successful sales process. Join Now

Cambridge English Language Assessment via FutureLearn
Starts February 13th

Learn what it means to be a TEFL or English Language Teacher, and start preparing for your first teaching job. Join Now

Discover Online Learning Platforms

In every month's Newsletter, we will be showcasing one of our reviewed Online Learning Platforms to help you discover the best platforms for your needs.

7520b555-2551-4294-bd07-ab190490bf2d.png

The Digital Business Academy is a free online platform created by Tech City UK to teach you everything you need to start, grow or join a digital business. The Academy's courses are built in partnership with UCL, Cambridge University Judge Business School, Founder Centric and Valuable Content.
  • Best for: Professionals
  • Subjects: Digital product development, digital marketing, business finance
  • Course type: Self-paced online courses
  • Languages: English Certification: Course certificates
  • Learning pathways: No
  • Mobile Apps: No

Help others make the right choices​

You can now add your own rating & review of the platforms you use. Just click on the name of the platform you want to rate and hover over the stars at the bottom of the page. Select the number of stars you want to award and complete the review fields.

Meet some of our new Study Buddies​

Main Subject Category : Life Sciences
Study Buddy subject : medicine (bio, histo, anatomy...)
Platform Name : university year 1
Level of Knowledge : Pretty confident
Preferred language : english
Preferred study time : Night
Goal : Academic development
About me : I honestly dont mind even if we just sit there in silent, because seeing someone studying motivates me.
New Member, Female, 19, Yesterday at 6:07 PM​

Main Subject Category : Arts & Humanities
Level of Knowledge : Some knowledge
Preferred study time : Evening
Study Buddy subject : English and French
About me : English Literature and French undergraduate at the University of Birmingham.
New Member, Female, 19, Saturday at 9:24 PM​

Main Subject Category : Life Sciences
Preferred language : English
Level of Knowledge : Some knowledge
Platform Name : SCASA
Preferred study time : Afternoon
Study Buddy subject : Human Biology, Chemistry
About me : Looking for a study buddy for Year 12 ATAR for WA. Happy to study common topics even if different courses. Subjects : human bio , chemistry , maths methods, economics, literature
New Member, Female, 17, Saturday at 11:21 AM​

Thanks for reading.

Carolyn

Follow MoocLab on social media
Copyright © 2017 MoocLab, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
contact@mooclab.club

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
MoocLab.club · Ibis Capital ltd · 22 Soho Square · London, Suffolk W1D 4NS · United Kingdom

Continue reading...