MoocLab

Official Account
Group Manager

MoocLab Newsletter
View this email in your browser

MoocLab Newsletter​

December 2016​

Top 10 MOOCs to help you Succeed in your Career​

With a new year looming round the corner, we all tend to reflect on the past year and, more importantly, on what we want to change in our lives. Career success plays an important role in our general well being, so I thought I'd give you a head start with the following collection of online courses and pathways to help you succeed in your career.
Interviewing and Resume Writing in English Specialization
By The University of Maryland via Coursera
Starts November 28th

This specialization will help you develop the English language strategies and communication skills you need to advance in your professional career.
Join Now
Successful Career Development
By The University System of Georgia via Coursera
Starts December 12th

Through industry expert support and resources, this course is designed to prepare you for success in any chosen career.
Join Now
Career Development: Skills for Success
By Fullbridge via edX
Self-paced

The four-course Fullbridge Career Development XSeries is designed to help you build in-demand workplace competencies that will ensure you stand out as an applicant and employee.

Join Now
Reinvent Yourself: Unleash Your Creativity
By The University of Texas Health Science Center via edX
Self-paced

Learn to break free from your usual thinking pattern and start generating creative solutions to life’s challenges. Sharpen your powers of observation, make surprising associations, expand your idea space, and even master how to think backwards. Hone your creative thinking skills by solving real-world problems from business and science.
Join Now

Discover Online Learning Platforms

In every month's Newsletter, we will be showcasing one of our reviewed Online Learning Platforms to help you discover the best platforms for your needs.
ea0113e9-edfa-4a9b-b599-b5c8b21c7cbb.png

"Teaches you to become a confident developer"

Launch School (formerly Tealeaf Academy) offers an immersive online program designed to slowly build up proficiency in fundamentals, while at the same time exposing you to new workflows and practices. The curriculum is primarily geared towards those who are looking to transition to a long career in software development, requiring 500 to 800 hours of time commitment to successfully complete the course and become job ready.
  • Skill Level: Beginners to Advanced
  • Price: $199/month
  • Languages/Skills: Back & Front-end web development, Frameworks
  • Instruction: Videos, reading, assignments & live sessions
  • Course Length: 30 - 40 weeks (15-20 hours a week)
See full review

Meet some of our new Study Buddies

Main Subject Category : Personal Development
Goal : Academic development
Preferred language : English, Vietnamese
Level of Knowledge : Some knowledge
Preferred study time : Evening
Study Buddy subject : Japanese, Math, Med
About me : I need someone to send me more motivation. It'd be the best if you are taking the SAT or TOEFL.
New Member, Female, 17, Nov 23, 2016​

Main Subject Category : Business
Goal : Professional development
Preferred language : English
Level of Knowledge : Some knowledge
Platform Name : PMI
Preferred study time : Night
Study Buddy subject : PMP
About me : Hi there! I have been mulling over how best to improve my repertoire in project management. PMP has to be one of the many ways to get it right. Will writing my exam in a month or two. Need a partner to share notes, strategize and seek support from. Involved in construction project during daytime. Night belongs to me. That's all from my end... looking forward to pairing up. - Arnab
New Member, Male, 30, Nov 23, 2016​

Main Subject Category : Business
Goal : Professional development
Preferred language : English
Level of Knowledge : Pretty confident
Platform Name : Kaplan
Preferred study time : Evening
Study Buddy subject : Accountancy
About me : Have completed CIMA operational level plus E2, currently working towards P2 and then F2 in the new year! I study with Kaplan live online but struggling with motivation and isolation as I don't know anyone else studying CIMA at this level right now.
New Member, Female, 28, Oct 9, 2016​

Thanks for reading.

Carolyn

Follow MoocLab on social media
Copyright © 2016 MoocLab, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
contact@mooclab.club

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
MoocLab.club · Ibis Capital ltd · 22 Soho Square · London, Suffolk W1D 4NS · United Kingdom

Continue reading...