Official Account
Group Manager

MoocLab Newsletter
View this email in your browser

MoocLab Newsletter​

October 2017​

ANNOUNCEMENT
84b0fc6b-db20-4ef9-ac2e-411020eda311.jpg

Keep an eye-out for MoocLab’s competition in collaboration with FutureLearn over the next few weeks. As part of cyber security month in October, FutureLearn and MoocLab are teaming up to offer 5 free upgrades to courses on the FutureLearn social learning platform. To enter the competition, all you’ll need to do is answer a question around cyber security to be in with a chance of winning one of the course upgrades available. Full competition details to be released soon, so watch this space!

GUIDE

Making Sense of edX Certificate Programs
With 3 different MOOC-based credentials currently being offered by edX, potential students may find themselves scratching their heads in confusion. To help learners distinguish between these three credentials, MoocLab has published a comprehensive guide to edX credentials looking at what each one offers and how to choose between them. Learn more ..

NEW

Web Development, Android, iOS and Ruby development and Product Management
OpenClassrooms is a European online education platform based in Paris, France currently offering 5 MOOC-based online Bachelor’s Degree Paths in Front-End and Full-Stack Web Development, Android, iOS and Ruby development and Product Management. Learn more ...

COURSES

Start your journey to gaining one of the most in-demand skills
The Internet is now everywhere and learning how to build websites not only can save you a lot of money, it will also arm you with a skill that is in very high demand with employers. Discover 10 highly rated online courses to get you started. Learn more ...

Explore 5 of Coursera's most popular Specializations

Artificial Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Financial Reporting, Python, Web & Mobile App Development
Learn more ...

NEWS

Looking for a Study Buddy?​

Meet some of our latest members...​

c180e8d7-6e90-4aa0-a79b-6d3308d5945b.jpg

Suha

Main Subject Category : Business
I'm studying : Language
Study Buddy subject : French Language, English Language
Level of Knowledge : Some knowledge
Preferred language : English and Arabic
Preferred study time : Morning
About me : I am very interested in studying French and I really need a study buddy to motivate me, I am Avery academic person, I am a professional person and I love languages. I want to target 3 month to complete French, then embark on another language, maybe Kiswahili. Love both. With a cool study buddy I can, will share all my contacts with. Please come my way.
Female, 35, from Khartoum

Main Subject Category : Life Sciences
Preferred language : English
I'm studying : Medicine
Preferred study time : Morning
Study Buddy subject : Step 1
About me : Father of two sweet kiddoes.
Male, 27, from Elk Grove, California

Main Subject Category : Computer Science
I'm studying : Engineering
Study Buddy subject : Computer Science
About me : I really want to achieve academic excellence, but I just need a little help from a buddy so that we can talk about our study together.
Female, 20, from India

Main Subject Category : Physical Science & Engineering
I'm studying : Architecture
Study Buddy subject : English
Level of Knowledge : Total beginner
Preferred study time : Evening
About me : I'm looking for develope my English language , and i need someone to help me on this. And I'm ready to help you learning arabic language and to give you some skills in architecture
Male, 23, from Jordan

Thanks for reading.

Carolyn

Follow MoocLab on social media
Copyright © 2017 MoocLab, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
contact@mooclab.club

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences

This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
MoocLab.club · Ibis Capital ltd · 22 Soho Square · London, Suffolk W1D 4NS · United Kingdom

Continue reading...