MoocLab News, Help & Feedback

How likely are you to recommend MoocLab to a friend?

• Extremely likely

• Very likely

• Quite Likely

• Unlikely

• No way

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions about this website, please feel free to post them below.

Any constructive criticism is helpful and will allow MoocLab to improve and grow.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Balloons ii.jpg
Happy Birthday – MoocLab is 1 year old!

MoocLab went live 1 year ago on September 15th 2014.

To celebrate our 1st birthday, each day over the coming weeks we will be posting weird and wonderful facts about MoocLab’s past, present and future that you may not know about.

tweet-graphic-1-png.632
Tweet #LoveMoocLab and tell us why you love MoocLab

Our first weird and wonderful fact will be posted on our birthday - September 15th.

Feel free to add your comments or questions for each post.

Click here to see our journey so far.

Last edited:

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Fact #1: Our first member to sign up was @Nina who joined on September 16th – 1 day after launch day. Nina, we have bestowed you with an honorary 1st member badge!

Nina

Thank you MoocLab and a very Happy Birthday! I love what you're doing and can't wait to see what else is to come. Keep up the good work. :D

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Fact #2: The first ever post on the MoocLab Forum was Which is the best MOOC platform? - a poll for users to select their favourite MOOC platform. Coursera is in the lead with 64% of the votes. The poll is still open so you can still cast your vote now.

Bluebeard

Happy birthday MoocLab! I've been a member since 1st October 2014, so I've witnessed all the changes and additions. Great work :)

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Fact #8: This was MoocLab’s initial logo:

my-logo4.png

before we introduced the current one:

Header & logo.png

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Fact #10: The number of unique monthly visitors to the site has increased by over 1,000% over the past 10 months.

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Fact #11: MoocLab has reviewed over 100 e-learning platforms offering online educational material and courses

Carolyn

Founder at MoocLab
Staff member
Group Manager
Fact #12: Currently, MoocLab users have access to over 35 free resources offering tips and guidance with online learning & MOOCs. You can access our resources here.