Study Buddy Pro MoocLab is looking for members to pilot a Pro Community for serious learners

Jzl

Good day! It would mean a lot if I can be a part of this great opportunity. I have been very productive with the zoom meetings and I think this new feature of mooclab will even make me more focused!

abhinavsoppin

Medico
Study Buddy
Calling all serious Study Buddies to pilot a community for serious learners - Study Buddy Pro!

MoocLab's Study Buddy Community now has over 4,000 members with new members joining us every day. As the founder of MoocLab and Study Buddy, it's been exciting to see the numbers growing like this, and I'd like to thank you all for being part of our growing learning community.

It's great to have so many potential study buddies to choose from, but this can also become distracting when trying to find and connect with a study partner who is as serious as you about their learning. This is why we are launching Study Buddy Pro - an exclusive space for serious learners to connect with other serious learners.

What you'll get
  • Exclusive access to private forums and Study Groups only for those who really take their learning seriously
  • Create secret groups
  • Submit content without waiting for moderator approval
  • See who is online
  • 24/7 access to a Study Buddy Pro Zoom Study Room
  • Enhanced private messaging tools
  • No more advertising across the MoocLab website
  • Personalised online course recommendations to support your specific learning goals directly from me, the founder of MoocLab
  • And more to come ...
Once we open the door to the Study Buddy Pro community, learners will be available to join for a small fee. This will ensure that all those who choose to join are serious about their learning.

But first, we need YOU to start building this exclusive community of learners! To do this, I am inviting you to apply for a chance to win a FREE Study Buddy Pro Membership. If you would like to be part of an exclusive community of serious and dedicated learners, all you have to do is introduce yourself and post why you'd like to be part of the Study Buddy Pro community in the reply box below*. We will select the first 25 entries for a FREE Study Buddy Pro Membership**.

If you are selected, what we'd like in return
  • Visit the Study Buddy Pro forums regularly, at least once a day and keep the forums alive by posting and replying regularly.
  • Provide support to other members where possible by answering questions and upvoting good answers in the Pro study support forums.
  • Join and create Pro Study Groups.
  • Participate in any relevant Pro community activities we may run.
  • Provide feedback and make suggestions to help us improve (there will be a dedicated forum for this)
If you are selected, we will contact you via MoocLab's private messaging system with further instructions.

*By registering your interest to join, you agree to receive emails and/or private messages from MoocLab about the Study Buddy Pro community and membership.
**We retain the right to dismiss any entries we consider to be inappropriate for this community.
Very nice to hear this.I would like to join

Jane Oldham

Accountability buddy desperately needed!
Study Buddy
Calling all serious Study Buddies to pilot a community for serious learners - Study Buddy Pro!

MoocLab's Study Buddy Community now has over 4,000 members with new members joining us every day. As the founder of MoocLab and Study Buddy, it's been exciting to see the numbers growing like this, and I'd like to thank you all for being part of our growing learning community.

It's great to have so many potential study buddies to choose from, but this can also become distracting when trying to find and connect with a study partner who is as serious as you about their learning. This is why we are launching Study Buddy Pro - an exclusive space for serious learners to connect with other serious learners.

What you'll get
  • Exclusive access to private forums and Study Groups only for those who really take their learning seriously
  • Create secret groups
  • See who is online
  • Personalised online course recommendations to support your specific learning goals directly from me, the founder of MoocLab
  • And more to come ...
Once we open the door to the Study Buddy Pro community, learners will be available to join for a small fee. This will ensure that all those who choose to join are serious about their learning.

But first, we need YOU to start building this exclusive community of learners! To do this, I am inviting you to apply for a chance to win a FREE Study Buddy Pro Membership. If you would like to be part of an exclusive community of serious and dedicated learners, all you have to do is introduce yourself and post why you'd like to be part of the Study Buddy Pro community in the reply box below*. We will select the first 25 entries for a FREE Study Buddy Pro Membership**.

• Visit the Study Buddy Pro forums regularly, at least once a day and keep the forums alive by posting and replying regularly.
  • Provide support to other members where possible by answering questions and upvoting good answers in the Pro study support forums.
  • Provide feedback and make suggestions to help us improve (there will be a dedicated forum for this)
If you are selected, we will contact you via MoocLab's private messaging system with further instructions.

*By registering your interest to join, you agree to receive emails and/or private messages from MoocLab about the Study Buddy Pro community and membership.
**We retain the right to dismiss any entries we consider to be inappropriate for this community.
Hi there!

I'm up for a dedicated schedule - up to 6 days per week. I'm actually much older than most of your target market and writing & researching for a business startup, but its essentially the same thing! The only issue I can see is that I'm in Sydney UTC+10

Cheers, jane

MarnieJose

Study Buddy

What you'll get
  • Create secret groups
  • See who is online
  • And more to come ...

I am an Msc Neuroscience student and aim to use the site frequently and contribute to the community in terms of being present, disciplined, creating potential connections and motivating each other- all in a bid to slay the procrastination beast or at least keep it bay! ha :) I would love to be a part of the Study Buddy Pro pilot scheme and I do hope to hear from you. Kind regards

jade.smoak

Future Business Leader of America
Study Buddy

What you'll get
  • Create secret groups
  • See who is online
  • And more to come ...

I am a Human Resources and Entrepreneurship student and use the site frequently. I wish to contribute to the community in terms of being present, disciplined, creating potential connections, and motivating each other- all in a bid to slay the procrastination beast or at least keep it at bay! ha :) I would love to be a part of the Study Buddy Pro pilot scheme and I do hope to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!

MarnieJose

Study Buddy
I am a Human Resources and Entrepreneurship student and use the site frequently. I wish to contribute to the community in terms of being present, disciplined, creating potential connections, and motivating each other- all in a bid to slay the procrastination beast or at least keep it at bay! ha :) I would love to be a part of the Study Buddy Pro pilot scheme and I do hope to hear from you. Have a wonderful day!
Hi Jade, direct plagiarism is the highest academic offence ! HA

jiji.0915

Study Buddy
Hi! I'm Jihyun and I'm a grade 9 student! Ever since I joined the study groups, I was able to focus so much more and be more productive! Also, I want to meet new people around the world, and get a chance to know more! Mooclab was able to help me become more productive and focused!

soph04

IB student, Maths Phys Chem ~~ Trekkie and Pianist
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Sophia from Hong Kong. I'm in the first year of my IB Diploma and I'm studying Maths, Physics and Chemistry at higher level and English, Chinese and Economics at standard level. I'm really passionate about studying but lately it has been challenging due to how demotivating home study is during COVID. I'd also like to take this opportunity to meet more like-minded students from around the world as even in my friend group I am relatively studious. I would like to meet people who share similar academic (and other) passions and be able to mutually motivate and inspire each other to work harder. It is actually my first day here on mooclab so regardless of whether or not I receive a pro membership I am very excited to start meeting other learners here and utilise this as a study tool. :)

vilmaz

Learner and Star Wars fan
Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi I am Vilhem. I was working for a year after finishing college. Now i am pursuing the study of Wines as I intend to be a winemaster. however that takes hours of studying and learning about wines and associated things. I need a serious community so that i dont have to look for my favorite hosts everytime I come on mooc or as I usually do, host them myself just so I could find people who are here to actually be part of a serious community. at some point it just gets tiresome when the meeting screen is constantly flickering with people who join and leave and post nonsensical messages. As part of a serious community i am more than happy to host meetings for like minded individuals but I would appreciate If I could just attend one where people like me get a chance to just join do their work and leave without the added shenanigans. i love mooc and i love hosting. Ive met some really nice people here and at one instance hosted a party at midnight after a 6 hour focus session online. I love being a part of this community and pro or not I look forward to contributing here.

r.shara22

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi, I'm Rashad a first-year medicine student from Jordan,
I really like to be part of the community because I'm really interested in finding a serious, hard and motivated study buddy
I've been using MoocLab for around a month and I really liked the way I can meet and communicate with a different type of learners from all around the world

So I would be really happy to be chosen and hope to hear from you soon:)