Study Buddy Looking for study buddy to study with

Xendra

Study Buddy
Heyyo This is xendra. I'm 19 yo and I'm in 12th grade, my major is science. Hope major won't be a problem because all i need to study with someone and to be committed with. I procrastinate a lot that's why looking for someone to study with. We will motivate each other when any of us is feeling down. I have board exams in nov . So I'll be studying for 10 hours or more . I'm determined to do it as I have huge amount of syllabus to complete. Time zone won't be a problem cuz I stay awake all the night just excuse me when I have problem or classes. Please don't ghost me if you don't like my style just tell me rightaway. hmu if you're interested or to talk further

dimitra

Heyyo This is xendra. I'm 19 yo and I'm in 12th grade, my major is science. Hope major won't be a problem because all i need to study with someone and to be committed with. I procrastinate a lot that's why looking for someone to study with. We will motivate each other when any of us is feeling down. I have board exams in nov . So I'll be studying for 10 hours or more . I'm determined to do it as I have huge amount of syllabus to complete. Time zone won't be a problem cuz I stay awake all the night just excuse me when I have problem or classes. Please don't ghost me if you don't like my style just tell me rightaway. hmu if you're interested or to talk further
Hi, I am Dimitra from Greece and I am looking for a study partner as well. It is very difficult for me to study alone, I procrastimate as you. I am 27 years old and I am trying to complete my msc degree. I you are interested, we can start studying together and give motivation to each other

Online Tutor

Hey. Do you need any help with your school work (exams, assignments, protects, online class management, etc)?
Friend request chullop#1382 on discord

Xendra

Study Buddy
Hi, I am Dimitra from Greece and I am looking for a study partner as well. It is very difficult for me to study alone, I procrastimate as you. I am 27 years old and I am trying to complete my msc degree. I you are interested, we can start studying together and give motivation to

Xendra

Study Buddy
Hi, I am Dimitra from Greece and I am looking for a study partner as well. It is very difficult for me to study alone, I procrastimate as you. I am 27 years old and I am trying to complete my msc degree. I you are interested, we can start studying together and give motivation to each other
Knock me on telegram it's xen_draa

machine learner

Study Buddy
hey, i m also in need of study partner , i can't study alone for long hours , i m preparing for job ,as my graduation is about to complete , i m in last sem....by the way i had science major in my 12th... may be we could help eachother...ping me if u interested...

Jazlesss

Hey. I'm searching for the same. Would like to talk further too