Study Buddy Looking for Study Buddy for CCNA, Linux, Python & CWNA (you select)

Robertlars

Study Buddy
Hello Everyone,

If you're interested in having a study buddy for any of the subject line topics, I'm very interested. Best times for me are weekends (Sat and/or Sun) or Mon ~ Fri from 7 or 8 a.m. PDT to 8:50 a.m. PDT (West Coast, i.e., near Seattle, WA).

Just to give anyone some background on my current working knowledge of various IT topics, I'm already about 70% done with studying for the CCNA 200-301 exam, and I just took and passed the CompTIA Linux+ cert, the CompTIA Server+ and earlier this year I also passed the Project+, the Security+ and the Network+ and I'm currently studying for the CySA+ beta that I'll be taking on 6 Jan 2023. I'm signed up to take the Linux Foundation's LFCS exam in Apr 2023 (unlike the CompTIA Linux+ cert I just took and passed last month, the LFCS (as well as the RHCSA) are 100% "performance based" exams, meaning absolutely zero multiple choice or fill in the blank type of questions, i.e., it is just you, the online proctor of the exam who's watching / video recording you throughout the entire exam, and 3 different Linux VMs and you have 24 tasks and 2 hours to do all of the various tasks via the Linux command line (a FAR HARDER test than the Linux+ cert I just took & passed or likewise, the LPIC exam for the same reasons). I will therefore study the LFCS exam or for the RHCSA exam with anyone desiring to study Linux with me.

I can host the video teleconferencing sessions and we can use my resources to study with.

Cheers!

Bob