Study Buddy Looking for study Buddies

Mini+

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey, I am looking for people who are ready to study daily 10-12 hours. Subject and stream does not matter and people who would love to join us daily and are serious. Approx 13-14 people more are to welcome. We will follow the timer and will take breaks and can have little communication too. Please directly mail me on mooc lab or reply who all are interested in this.

Last edited:

athousandyears

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hey, I am looking for people who are ready to study daily 10-12 hours. Subject and stream does not matter and people who would love to join us daily and are serious. Approx 13-14 people more are to welcome. We will follow the timer and will take breaks and can have little communication too. Please directly mail me on mooc lab or reply who all are interested in this.
Hey! I live in Athens and my time zone is GMT+3 (e.g. when it's 7 am for you, here it's 10 am). I am currently studying for the exams of a master I'd like to attend next year (modern greek and comparative literature). The exams are taking place on the first few days of October, which means that practically I'll be studying for the biggest part of the summer. So yes, if you're studying as well, I'd be glad to join you!

Last edited:

suyangy1

I am a doctoral student working on my dissertation proposal. My major is public policy. I Want to study for about 8 hours every day. My time zone is GMT-7 In the US.