Study Buddy Looking for study buddies to study routinely

tn00188

Study Buddy
Hi I would like to find study buddies to study for a few hours everyday and make a study habit. I don't mind which subjects you are studying and what time zones you are in, as long as you don't mind using video call with the camera on. Please message me if interested, thank you.

Zee

Hi I would like to find study buddies to study for a few hours everyday and make a study habit. I don't mind which subjects you are studying and what time zones you are in, as long as you don't mind using video call with the camera on. Please message me if interested, thank you.
Interested
I'm on EST

kir12

yup interested too :))

Zee

Anyone who needs a sp for USMLE step 1?
DM me if interested.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Tobo

This is just what I was looking for! I haven't spoke English for a while and feel like I should practice it. I'm preparing for an interview and my tongue is so rusty :D if anyone just needs a partner to chat message me.

abi.ninyaa8

Study Buddy
Hi! I’m interested but my time is GMT +8, and I usually study at night here cause I have class during the day.

ACafe4

I’m looking for the same. Not sure how this works. Here is my number, maybe text me, 914-629-1993.
Yea. Studying with someone will keep me on track.
im studying for a cybersecurity exam but am open to studying on zoom or whatnot.