Study Buddy Looking for serious study buddy

Ahamed

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hi i am zoology student ..i preparing life science exams.. Dm me for study together the subject zoology or Any subject.. Any exam u preparing. I need aaccountablilty partner.we share our daily updates..motivation. dm freely...be productive each other..we make time table and daily goals.

What is the study method I use when I study with someone ?

- First, before begining our study schedule, we can begin with sharing our current day goals.

- Second, before each sessions, we can set a task to do and at the end of the sessions, we can tell each other how much we did.

- Third, during the study session, we open our cams (face cam or desk cam) or not and close our microphone. (we can sharescreen in addition to the cam if needed).

- Forth, during break we have two options : Either we can have a common talk to know each other better or we can share what we have learned during the last session. (of courses we can also use breaks for other purposes such as going to make coffee, etc)

This my plan from this year. Free to dm

Last edited:

Divy Prakash Pandey

Group Manager
Study Buddy
Hello, Hope you are doing well
I am interested and Believe the way you focus and im totally comfortable with it
Nice to get connected please respond me on Telegram @thecentrons
-Divy