Study Buddy looking for civil service aspirants for group study sessions!

Jivika Choudhary

Group Manager
Study Buddy
hey! trying to find people with similar career goals. As we know that learning is a different experience for each person. we can hear different perspectives on the subject and therefore understand it from more than one position, and for those who may be struggling, they can gain a fresh perspective to suit their learning style better. Not surprisingly, the desire to procrastinate can be much stronger when we are alone. Rather than falling to the personal pressure of procrastination, we can surround ourselves with motivated, serious students who can help get the ball rolling! looking for serious aspirants who generate positive energy, encourage active participation and motivate other members.

Rishi1

Study Buddy
hey! trying to find people with similar career goals. As we know that learning is a different experience for each person. we can hear different perspectives on the subject and therefore understand it from more than one position, and for those who may be struggling, they can gain a fresh perspective to suit their learning style better. Not surprisingly, the desire to procrastinate can be much stronger when we are alone. Rather than falling to the personal pressure of procrastination, we can surround ourselves with motivated, serious students who can help get the ball rolling! looking for serious aspirants who generate positive energy, encourage active participation and motivate other members.
Hello, I'm preparing for civil services too, but I'm not comfortable with video calls and phone calls, I'm okay with messages and group chats.

But I guess I'm 6 days late.