Study Buddy Looking for a study partner/group. You can study whatever.

Sarvesh

Hey everyone, I'm here to have study companions, not necessarily from the same stream. Having someone to study together regularly can be motivating, and I'm looking for that motivation. Aiming to crack some exams next year.
I use promodoro technique and study mostly in evening and night (if our time zones vary then... well, only our study times need to match).. I'd like to study together, preferably on discord but am fine with any other platform as well.
Also I'm a switch between diligent and procrastinator, mostly procrastinating so you can drag me to study.

Laaiqah

Hey everyone, I'm here to have study companions, not necessarily from the same stream. Having someone to study together regularly can be motivating, and I'm looking for that motivation. Aiming to crack some exams next year.
I use promodoro technique and study mostly in evening and night (if our time zones vary then... well, only our study times need to match).. I'd like to study together, preferably on discord but am fine with any other platform as well.
Also I'm a switch between diligent and procrastinator, mostly procrastinating so you can drag me to study.

What's your discord name