Study Buddy Looking for a study partner (girl) in the medical field

D

Deleted member 15600

Helloo !!

My name is Sarah. I am a third year (Undergraduated) medical student from Belgium (GMT+1) and I am looking for a girl (I am not at ease with boys) medical student to study with (Study buddy). It doesn't matter which kind of subjects do you study. It doens't matter if you're not a third year. I just want a girl (at least in the same field) who's motivated and eager to gain knowledge and learn new things every day, who aims high and have a great goal to achieve, a hardworking one :) .
During a study session, I would like : camera on or sharing screen (to see each other studying) and microphone on during breaks to get to know each other more and see if we had studied well. I would like also at the end of the day or after every session, to recite to each other what we actually have learned so that we can learn from one another and keep each other accountable.
Before that, we can make a planning (schedule) together : When we will start and end studying, what we're going to study, etc...
We can decide also on the platform : I would rather prefer Hours.zone but we can do it on skype, or discord :)
I am looking for a long-term parternship but we can try it out for a week and then see if we're compatible.
I can create also a study group for medical student (girls) if more than one are interested :) !

Don't hesitate to DM me if you have more questions or are interested <3 !

Mahshid_ALK

Study Buddy
Helloo !!

My name is Sarah. I am a third year (Undergraduated) medical student from Belgium (GMT+1) and I am looking for a girl (I am not at ease with boys) medical student to study with (Study buddy). It doesn't matter which kind of subjects do you study. It doens't matter if you're not a third year. I just want a girl (at least in the same field) who's motivated and eager to gain knowledge and learn new things every day, who aims high and have a great goal to achieve, a hardworking one :) .
During a study session, I would like : camera on or sharing screen (to see each other studying) and microphone on during breaks to get to know each other more and see if we had studied well. I would like also at the end of the day or after every session, to recite to each other what we actually have learned so that we can learn from one another and keep each other accountable.
Before that, we can make a planning (schedule) together : When we will start and end studying, what we're going to study, etc...
We can decide also on the platform : I would rather prefer Hours.zone but we can do it on skype, or discord :)
I am looking for a long-term parternship but we can try it out for a week and then see if we're compatible.
I can create also a study group for medical student (girls) if more than one are interested :) !

Don't hesitate to DM me if you have more questions or are interested <
Hi Sarah,
This is mahshid (also a girl)
Im living in iran and a 2nd year med student
I enjoyed ur profile and would really appreciate it if we be study buddies as well
Tell me if you feel the same
Then we can set a date for our first study session

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21161

Helloo !!

Don't hesitate to DM me if you have more questions or are interested <3 !
Hii. I like your post. I am an international medical student preparing for usmle step 1. Are u still looking a study partner?