Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy

Group Manager
I'm looking for a female study partner in the time zone UTC +1. I'm a first year med student from Austria. I'm 26 by the way and studied biology and worked before starting medicine.
I study from 8am to 12am and 1pm to 5pm (Monday - Saturday) using the pomodoro technique (25min work, 5min break) - after the winter break the study timing would differ. I'm looking for someone who wants to study quietly next to each other and connect via Zoom (camera on and microphone off) and likes to chat (studies or any topic) during study breaks. We would share our goals for todays session before starting and chat about how it went at the end of studying. Studying together should be long-term.

If you have similar goals in mind hit me up :)

starling07

I'm looking for a female study partner in the time zone UTC +1. I'm a first year med student from Austria. I'm 26 by the way and studied biology and worked before starting medicine.
I study from 8am to 12am and 1pm to 5pm (Monday - Saturday) using the pomodoro technique (25min work, 5min break) - after the winter break the study timing would differ. I'm looking for someone who wants to study quietly next to each other and connect via Zoom (camera on and microphone off) and likes to chat (studies or any topic) during study breaks. We would share our goals for todays session before starting and chat about how it went at the end of studying. Studying together should be long-term.

If you have similar goals in mind hit me up :)
Hey if you're still looking for a study mate, I would like to join. I am a 23 year old female, currently a masters student from India studying psychology and need to get some serious stuff done because its my final semester and so things got way more serious now. No time to waste. Also the time zone and the mentioned study hours work for me.