Study Buddy looking for a study buddy

Ray Liu

Hi there, I'm a graduated student major in chinese law history, and i'm preparing my thesis and law exam. looking for a study buddy who can help me stop procrastinating. we don't need to study the same thing, just share our goals and motivate each other. let me know if you are interested!

Rajkumar

Study Buddy
Hi there, I'm a graduated student major in chinese law history, and i'm preparing my thesis and law exam. looking for a study buddy who can help me stop procrastinating. we don't need to study the same thing, just share our goals and motivate each other. let me know if you are interested!
Yes I'm interested

Vassi

Hi, i am vassi, and preparing for competitive exams. I am interested in studying with a 'study buddy' to remain focused and excel my exams.
Are you in?
Gmt +5:30