Study Buddy looking for a study buddy..

Shubhashree

Study Buddy
I am a BCA student in 2nd year. Am preparing for an MCA entrance(2022)(involves subjects like-JEE level math, aptitude) I need somebody who I can study with so that we can keep each other motivated and complete our daily goals. Also I want to build projects on webdev and my goal is to become a full stack developer by the end of the year, anyone with the same desire or who wants to consistently study everyday DM me

EOS

Study Buddy
Hey Shubhashree, I'm an engineering student, my 2nd sem will start in oct probably and I need to get a lot done before that. I'm not preparing for any entrance exams as of now but I would like to have a consistent study buddy. Let me know, if you still need one

Pedro

Back end development 'n stuff!
Study Buddy
I am a BCA student in 2nd year. Am preparing for an MCA entrance(2022)(involves subjects like-JEE level math, aptitude) I need somebody who I can study with so that we can keep each other motivated and complete our daily goals. Also I want to build projects on webdev and my goal is to become a full stack developer by the end of the year, anyone with the same desire or who wants to consistently study everyday DM me
Hey I'm also teaching myself web development. I finally made up my mind to focus on learning the MERN stack (going through JavaScript ES^ tutorials right now) but I have a fair amount of programming knowledge in general. It would be awesome to learn together and push/challenge each other.

RISHIVEL RAKESH

Study Buddy
Hello. I am Rishivel Rakesh from pondicherry. I am currently doing my MCA. I am going to start my preparations for placements from basics. Even i am searching for a study buddy to support each other and be committed to the daily goals. If you are interested, ping me.

ashok_kumar

Full stack developer
Hey I'm also teaching myself web development. I finally made up my mind to focus on learning the MERN stack (going through JavaScript ES^ tutorials right now) but I have a fair amount of programming knowledge in general. It would be awesome to learn together and push/challenge each other.
Hey Hi
I found that we had commen interest,
I am also learning full stack,
looking forward to connecting with you.