Study Buddy looking for a study buddy!!!

farxiya

Hey guys!!
My name is farxiya! i am looking for a study buddy, cuz I really don't do anything for school at the moment and exam week is coming up (like in 5 weeks), so I was wondering if there were people here who were looking for a study buddy, i actually don't want to study together just have someone to study along with, if that makes sense. Just basically, you do your thing, i'll do mine but we are productive together.
My English is like the worst, so I am not really planning to have conversations , so we just going to be productive as hell!!
i study pharmacy and i am in my third year of my bachelor. I live in the netherlands! Oh and i am 22 years old haha

Hit me up if you are interested!!

LizzieBell

Study Buddy
Hey guys!!
My name is farxiya! i am looking for a study buddy, cuz I really don't do anything for school at the moment and exam week is coming up (like in 5 weeks), so I was wondering if there were people here who were looking for a study buddy, i actually don't want to study together just have someone to study along with, if that makes sense. Just basically, you do your thing, i'll do mine but we are productive together.
My English is like the worst, so I am not really planning to have conversations , so we just going to be productive as hell!!
i study pharmacy and i am in my third year of my bachelor. I live in the netherlands! Oh and i am 22 years old haha

Hit me up if you are interested!!
Hi! I also study pharmacy (pharmaceutical sciences to be exact). I am in my fourth year, one more year to get my masters and I am portuguese. Let me know if you want to exist at the same time ^^