Study Buddy Looking for a Study Buddy

monica samaniego

Study Buddy
Hello, my name is Mónica.
I am currently an international business undergraduate student. Although I am from Mexico, most of my classes are in English so I am interested in practicing it.

As for my subjects, they are very varied this semester. I can adapt to your needs and interests, we do not necessarily have to focus on one subject.

akemiokamura

I am currently an international business undergraduate student. Although I am from Mexico, most of my classes are in English so I am interested in practicing it.

As for my subjects, they are very varied this semester. I can adapt to your needs and interests, we do not necessarily have to focus on one subject.
hey, wanna study together? i'm majoring in journalism

Allengranade

I can practise english . I also want sto improve I speaking power. I am Allen. Hope to meet you. Just say what time do you study for improving the skill?