Study Buddy Looking for a study Buddy

Schung7

Hey there,

I’m from the UK and currently studying Business Management at university - would like to try out studying with company (same or different subjects, makes no difference). Covid has changed a lot of social aspects for me and I imagine the majority of us!
Chatting and having a laugh is always welcome :)

thank you!

Pebbles

Hey there, I’m from the UK and currently studying Business Management at university - would like to try out studying with company (same or different subjects, makes no difference). Covid has changed a lot of social aspects for me and I imagine the majority of us! Chatting and having a laugh is always welcome :) thank you!
Hey!

avtar95

Student of Biomedicine
Study Buddy
Hey there,

I’m from the UK and currently studying Business Management at university - would like to try out studying with company (same or different subjects, makes no difference). Covid has changed a lot of social aspects for me and I imagine the majority of us!

thank you!
Hello!

Bolami

Study Buddy
Hey there,

thank you!
Not me still in highschool oops . Good luck

yasamixn

Study Buddy
Hey there,

thank you!
Hi! not similar subject but you seem passionate :D let me know if you like to study together!

Ellipse

I also don't do a similar subject but I'd be greatfull to find a someone to study with! Text me if you want to do a jitsy or zoom session :)

Sami-A

Study Buddy
Hey there,

thank you!
Hi, I’m not doing business management at the moment but am interested in studying with a study buddy in general. Perhaps we can sort something out so please give me a buzz if you wish. Thanks

Sakshi95

Study Buddy
Hey there,

thank you!
Hey Schung, I am a medical student from India. If you are up for 9hrs or more dedicated studying. We can make a group.