Study Buddy looking for a study buddy who's studying beginner level python

juliette2127

Study Buddy (Python Beginner)
Study Buddy
Hello! I'm 17(Female) and I've started learning python this January. I'm finding it hard to learn it by myself and I've already taken a 2-week break because I can't commit to learning. I mostly just want a study buddy to feel some sort of accountability, since I notice that I only do something when it is required. Here are more things I've listed:

- English is not my first language
- I'm not that social
- I have online classes from 7:30AM to 5:00PM(GMT+8), so I probably won't be free during that time
- I look tired and ugly 24/7 lol so I'd appreciate it if you won't judge me
- I know very beginner level python only, like variables, operators, printing "Hello World", and other things of that level, but if you're a total beginner, it's fine by me because I think I've forgotten most of what I've learned during my 2-week break. Intermediate level python learners are also welcomed but only if you're willing to meet halfway.
- I won't spend any money on courses, so if we'd learn together, we'd probably only be viewing free materials
- We'd use IG to communicate and zoom for our sessions.
- If you're not comfortable opening your camera, it's fine. But, maybe we should?? I don't know if it would work better.
- We can just sit together quietly and open our mics if necessary.
- Our session would be ranging from 1 to 4 hours.

If you're interested, hit me up.