Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy to learn english to pass ilets exam.

colin

Hello there, I'm 20 years old, second year in computer science in Tunisia; looking for study buddy to learn English to pass ilets exam, need someone to talk with having a fun conversation with open minded, can talk mediumly in English that we can communicate and share things, we can be friends or even more than that but the most important thing is the discipline, good talk and the respect if you are interested hit me up.

NOTE: When we are studying we can put video calls in mute mode and do the Pomodoro technique where in the pause we can talk together.

rowan01

Study Buddy
Hello there, I'm 20 years old, second year in computer science in Tunisia; looking for study buddy to learn English to pass ilets exam, need someone to talk with having a fun conversation with open minded, can talk mediumly in English that we can communicate and share things, we can be friends or even more than that but the most important thing is the discipline, good talk and the respect if you are interested hit me up.

NOTE: When we are studying we can put video calls in mute mode and do the Pomodoro technique where in the pause we can talk together.
I would be interested in that

Jas 09

Study Buddy

Hey Colin..I'm also preparing for IELTS..If you want we can study together..!Also,,i think i meet all your criteria :)
Let me know if you are still up for it