Study Buddy Looking for a study buddy preparing for JEE

Arya_

Study Buddy
Hey, I'd like a study partner (preferably female, but male is fine as well) who would like to study for around 5 hours a day with me. ( I prefer to study after 4 pm in the evening's IST (or UTC +5) )

We'd help keep each other stop procrastinating and keep each other accountable. Would love to talk in breaks and get to know each other if it is fine with you (but it's okay if you do not want to talk). More than 1 persons are welcome :)). We can share our schedules, coordinate with each other and study via video calls. No need to be studying for the same exams, would just like some companionship while studying.
Also welcome to ask doubts and help each other in questions we are stuck on.

EDIT : Study partner found

Last edited:

priyaswetha

Hey, I'm a jee aspirant as well and I'd love to study together. and yes to everything you wrote, so let me know!

Arya_

Study Buddy
yup sure, if you'd like to keep in contact and talk about setting up schedules, you can contact me at @aryaabhisri03 in telegram ! ( and if you don't have telegram , we can use whatsapp to communicate as well. i'll send my number once we have confirmed :)) )

D

Deleted member 34237

Hey, I'd like a study partner (preferably female, but male is fine as well) who would like to study for around 5 hours a day with me. ( I prefer to stuee dy after 4 pm in the evening's IST (or UTC +5) )

We'd help keep each other stop procrastinating and keep each other accountable. Would love to talk in breaks and get to know each other if it is fine with you (but it's okay if you do not want to talk). More than 1 persons are welcome :)). We can share our schedules, coordinate with each other and study via video calls. No need to be studying for the same exams, would just like some companionship while studying.
Also welcome to ask doubts and help each other in questions we are stuck on.
Hey, I am a jee aspirant I would like to study together.