Study Buddy looking for a study buddy for a daily study routine via Zoom/Skype

Joschka Schmidt

Study Buddy
Hi! I would like to implement a daily study routine for a few hours a day via Zoom or similar. All courses of study are welcome! If you live in North, Central or South America and like to study together during the day or live in Europe and are a night person like me, get in touch! :)

Joschka Schmidt

Study Buddy
hie im from north America would like to join you
Hi Meagan, i am sorry to tell you that I now have a study group but we don´t want the group to be too big, so we already decided not to invite more people. Sorry.. sure You will find someone else!

ketul

Hi! I would like to implement a daily study routine for a few hours a day via Zoom or similar. All courses of study are welcome! If you live in North, Central or South America and like to study together during the day or live in Europe and are a night person like me, get in touch! :)
hey i would like to study can you send me time so i can join

moladi

l wana join im from north