Study Buddy Looking for a regular study buddy

Melody_

I'm an 18 year old university student who's looking for a studdy buddy. I'm a biology student but I'm studying Python now. It doesn't matter what you're studying. I'd like to see to see your face while studying and I don't like group sessions since it makes me feel nervous. I also would like to talk in the breaks. Oh and it would be great if we can make a schedule so that neither of us would procrastinate :' ) My time zone is UTC+3 and I usually study around 4 pm to 8-9 pm. Pm me if you're interested : ))

Rupesh Mandal

Ohh wow great! It's amazing to explore the magic of Coding world. I'm BSC(PCM) student, also love to coding.
Hope we would make environment to learn things together n make using of it.

sundaylatenights

sushi enthusiast
Study Buddy
I'm an 18 year old university student who's looking for a studdy buddy. I'm a biology student but I'm studying Python now. It doesn't matter what you're studying. I'd like to see to see your face while studying and I don't like group sessions since it makes me feel nervous. I also would like to talk in the breaks. Oh and it would be great if we can make a schedule so that neither of us would procrastinate :' ) My time zone is UTC+3 and I usually study around 4 pm to 8-9 pm. Pm me if you're interested : ))
Hello ! : ] I study around those time and I'm a Liberal Arts student though !

JustanotheGryffindor

Group Manager
Heyy!! we can talk in between and focus on study!! ping me back if you wanna start the study session soon!!

Olrr

I want to work my way through a hefty CS book on operating systems programming and I'd be great to have some people around while I do so, at least to keep me accountable. The only probl is that my timezone is utc-4 so scheduling might be a problem.

D

Deleted member 34121

Hi, I am Swikar Jaiswal. I am 19 years old and am from Nepal (UTC+05:45). Your schedule corresponds to 6:45pm to 10:45pm here which is perfect for me. I start my study around 6pm so I would like to study with you. For Precautions, I always come up with lame jokes. Forgive me if you will join me. And yes please, your Python meant programming language not the Biology's Python. Thank You.

Awesomeblossom

Hello , I am interested. I like your timings although our subjects would be different.