Study Buddy Looking for a NEET UG 2023 study buddy

Srisha

Group Manager
No video or audio call. Only texts through chats or telegram. This is for my privacy and safety. We can help each other. Share notes. Conduct weekly tests. Share modules. And moreover motivate each other

D

Deleted member 55040

No video or audio call. Only texts through chats or telegram. This is for my privacy and safety. We can help each other. Share notes. Conduct weekly tests. Share modules. And moreover motivate each other
hey Srisha..Kanak here.
I too am a NEET 2023 aspirant.
I would love to be your study partner to motivate and guide each other.
I too prefer text over calls.

Srisha

Group Manager
I think you should join a particular meet where you can easily sit for 12 or more hours rather then running these multiple group and sitting in multiple rooms/meet at one time and at last throwing bomb of 'i am distracted' in one specific room.
I can't interpret what you mean. Could you be precise and what's so funny in it?

Jaweriya

Hey Srisha i also prefer text over video call or normal call and i was also finding someone who would prefer text...
I also wanted my partner to be a girl for having a comfortable environment.
Hope you reply back
Telegram @jaweriya_0