Study Buddy Looking for a long term study partner to be productive and consistent together!

radha_saj

Study Buddy
Hi there! My name is Radha. I recently completed an entrance exam called CUET-UG, and after taking a well-deserved 3-day break, I'm ready to get back into my studies. As a morning person who wakes up around 4 am, I prefer to start studying early in the morning. I'm looking for a study buddy, regardless of gender, who can join me on this journey and help each other stay consistent and productive. I envision this as a long-term commitment, not just until a specific test is over. If you're interested, please reach out to me. I'm also open to forming a small study group of 3-4 people max if I receive more responses.
Looking forward to studying with you!
Have a productive day :)

Siddhant

Modern day nerd.
Study Buddy
lol..lests just make a study group on discord...i was planning on waking up 3:30am in a few days.. so if u wanna try out reply asap.

Daniela

Study Buddy
Hi there! My name is Radha. I recently completed an entrance exam called CUET-UG, and after taking a well-deserved 3-day break, I'm ready to get back into my studies. As a morning person who wakes up around 4 am, I prefer to start studying early in the morning. I'm looking for a study buddy, regardless of gender, who can join me on this journey and help each other stay consistent and productive. I envision this as a long-term commitment, not just until a specific test is over. If you're interested, please reach out to me. I'm also open to forming a small study group of 3-4 people max if I receive more responses.
Your idea sounds great. I am also in for a study group so please let me know. My Skype is solaria111 and email is daniela.salvini@gmail.com. Looking forward!

regina phalange

Hey I'm interested! I can stay consistent everyday so where should I contact you?

helianhthus

Study Buddy
Hi! My timezone is UTC -5. I like to start studying at 6 AM and study for 10 hours. I can stay consistent. My discord is helianhthus#4305. Looking forward to join!