Study Buddy Looking for a female study buddy

D

Deleted member 31976

Hi everyone!

Nice to meet you all. I'm Stefania, I'm 23 and I come from Italy.
I'm at my 4th year of university, and I'm currently looking for a female study buddy because my motivation has kinda disappeared :')

I usually have 25-5 study sessions (25 min studies, 5 min break), but I can adapt easily. I keep my mic turned off while studying because I like to repeat things out loud.
I can speak English and French (but not as good as English).

I can study more or less whenever, so as long as we can find a time that suits the both of us you can even come from the moon, that's ok xD

Let me know if you're interested :D

Ciao!

Last edited by a moderator:

minasa

Hi everyone!

I'm at my 4th year of university, and I'm currently looking for a female study buddy because my motivation has kinda disappeared :')

I usually have 25-5 study sessions (25 min studies, 5 min break), but I can adapt easily. I keep my mic turned off while studying because I like to repeat things out loud.

I can study more or less whenever, so as long as we can find a time that suits the both of us you can even come from the moon, that's ok xD

Ciao!
Hey, I'm 21 (this sunday i will be) from germany, learning korean (boyfriend is from italy also, so one day i want to learn italian also) and study graphic design by myself.

I need to study more, stay motivated because I need to study to change my current job one day (this is basically my biggest motivation haha)
Would be great to study with others together, i never did this like this before.

Laura98

Hi, Im Laura and im from Romania, i think we can manage to work together because we are close to our timezones, i have an italian uncle so i know a bit of italian :)) but english is my best, i don t know if i can keep up with your program, it s kind of a lot of time you spend studying but i need someone like you so i can study that much :))
im new to this site and i dont know where we can meet, (maybe on google meets :))) and if you find someone else i dont mind working with more people
Thank you for your time!

albertoyounes

dr.younes
Study Buddy
Hi everyone!

Ciao!
hi Stefania, i'm Younes, i'm medical student, we can study hh, i'm new in this website, you'll be the first one that i study with
i can speak English and some of French

chaudharyam

Hi everyone!

Ciao!
Hi Stefania, Im Maryam. I am a junior in high school about to be a senior, I am in my 4th year of learning italian, we can learn toehther if you would like.