Study Buddy looking for a (female) study buddy or group!

seseolle

hi! i'm senior in hs struggling to find the motivation to get through the last couple of months. i would preferably want a female study buddy/group! what you're studying doesn't really make a difference as all i really need is someone's presence there if that makes sense. your mic doesn't have to on either.

please lmk if you're down thanks : ))

aarushiii

Hii! Feel free to join me and some others if you would like! I am 20 for your reference. We have a discord that respects all ages and genders, and we have a few female highschool students who join in the live sessions as well. You can join us here Join the Study Group! Discord Server! :) we're on studying almost every day

NightJewel

hi! i'm senior in hs struggling to find the motivation to get through the last couple of months. i would preferably want a female study buddy/group! what you're studying doesn't really make a difference as all i really need is someone's presence there if that makes sense. your mic doesn't have to on either.

Hello! I would like to be your study buddy! :) I also struggle to find motivation and my friends are busy so I would like to!

SenpaiK

seseolle

Hii! Feel free to join me and some others if you would like! I am 20 for your reference. We have a discord that respects all ages and genders, and we have a few female highschool students who join in the live sessions as well. You can join us here Join the Study Group! Discord Server! :) we're on studying almost every day
hi tysm !! i have a couple of other people who have offered but if those don't turn out well i'll definitely look into it! : )

Scintilla

Lookin for an early bird
Study Buddy

Heya Seseolle! Hope you are doing good. Currently I'm preparing for an entrance. It's really very hard to organise myself and study alone. It would be great if we both can catch up & study together through telegram video sessions. Let me know if you are in.